- Every Tuesday and Thursday
- 5:00 p.m.
- Open discussion and Q&A about graduate programs at Piedmont
Take the Next Step
Whether you are finishing a degree or advancing your career, our team at Piedmont will guide you through the application process. Questions or concerns about financial aid? We can help with that, too.
Graduate Student Application Process
Adults who are interested in a graduate program on-site or online need to complete an online application for the specific program they are applying to.
A $25 non-refundable application fee is required upon application submission. A $50 non-refundable fee applies to the EdD program application.
Seeking a certificate or taking classes but not completing a degree? Use this application.
Additional Admission Requirements
Each of our graduate programs has unique admission requirements related to the application process. Review specific admission requirements for your program of interest.
Carefully review the following information for degree and location. Please submit your application as soon as possible. All graduate deadlines are rolling deadlines and we will continue to accept applications up to the start of classes. Please don’t hesitate to apply. If you have trouble completing your application before the published deadline, please contact us and we may be able to offer an extension.
Campus Locations: Athens & Demorest
Graduate programs, MAT, MA, Certification Only, MBA and Non-Degree application deadlines:
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Semester: April 15
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Athletic Training application deadline: Jan. 15
- MA in Professional Counseling deadline: Nov. 15
- Educational Leadership deadline: April 15
- EdS (Athens and Demorest) (Summer start only) deadline: April 15
- EdD (Fall start only) application deadline: Jan. 15; complete application filed by Jan. 30. Acceptance reviews will begin in early January.