Depending on the graduate program in which you wish to enroll, you may be requested to take a graduate admissions test.
Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
· The MAT is a high-level mental ability test requiring the solution of problems stated as analogies.
· Performance on the MAT is designed to reflect candidates’ analytical thinking, an ability that is critical for success in both graduate school and professional life.
· Through analogies with content from various academic subjects, MAT scores help graduate schools identify candidates whose knowledge and abilities go beyond mere memorizing and repeating information.
· The analytical skills measured by the MAT are key to success in graduate school and are highly valued by graduate programs.
· For more than fifty years, the MAT has proven to be a reliable and valid test for assessing candidates for graduate school.
· Predictive validity studies conducted by Pearson and by independent researchers have shown positive correlations between MAT scores and subsequent success in graduate programs.
To find a testing location close to where you live please Google MAT locations Georgia. Here is the link: MAT Testing Locations. If you have questions, please email or call Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-277-7020 ext. 1118
GRE Admissions Test
The GRE revised General Test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school.
- Verbal Reasoning — Measures your ability to analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it, analyze relationships among component parts of sentences and recognize relationships among words and concepts.
- Quantitative Reasoning — Measures problem-solving ability, focusing on basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- Analytical Writing — Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills, specifically your ability to articulate and support complex ideas clearly and effectively.
*Doctor of Education: the target GRE score is the 60th percentile for the combined Verbal and Quantitative Sections, and a 4.0 on the analytical writing section.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
The GMAT is administered by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and may be requested for admission to business school MBA programs.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
For information about the GRE and for testing locations near you, visit www.ets.org/gre.
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
For information about the GMAT and for testing locations near you, as well as to register for the test, visit www.gmat.org.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
For more information about the TOEFL, visit www.ets.org/toefl.
Score Recipient Codes
Score Recipient Codes for test scores to be sent to Piedmont University:
- GRE: Piedmont University Score Recipient Code 5537
- Miller Analogies Test: Piedmont University Score Recipient Code 1641
- GMAT: Piedmont University Score Recipient Code 3Q2-LX-44