Welcome to Your University!
Welcome to Piedmont University. The Piedmont University M.A.N.E. Experience, formally known as orientation, is designed to help students have a successful transition to the institution and assist family members in understanding their student’s experience during this time. We are excited to share this experience with you and cannot wait to introduce you to the Piedmont University community.
Summer Orientation 2023:
- Tuesday, July 11
- Tuesday, August 15 (Demorest Transfer Students Only)
- Thursday, August 17 (Athens Transfer Students Only)
Welcome Week 2023:
- Saturday, August 12 (Freshman move in and Welcome Week kick-off)
- Sunday, August 13 – Tuesday, August 15: Welcome Week activities
- Wednesday, August 16: Classes begin!
First Time in College Students (Freshmen)
Summer orientation is mandatory for all students to attend. While your student attends sessions with their MANE Leader, faculty, and staff; the student’s guest will attend sessions from various departments on campus including student accounts, academic affairs, and student affairs. These sessions will help parents and family members know what to expect and how to best support their students while at Piedmont University.
Orientation is crucial in order to provide all new students with information about being a successful college student at Piedmont University. Students will learn specifics about the university’s academic requirements and all the campus resources available to them.
If you are unable to attend any of the dates above or have any questions or concerns, please contact Jason Croy, Director of Student Life & Leadership at email@example.com.
Transfer Students (Demorest & Athens)
Transfer students are students that attended a different college/ university after graduating high school. Please note this does not include students who have taken dual enrollment courses during high school.
- Demorest Campus orientation will held on Tuesday, August 15 from 1-3 p.m. Click here to register.
- Athens Campus orientation will be held on Thursday, August 17 from 3-5 p.m. Click here to register.