Piedmont University offers 50% off tuition to eligible applicants as part of the Neighborhood Grant Program.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be at least 25 years old at the start of the semester.
- Be enrolled in six or more credit hours per semester.
- Be getting their first bachelor’s degree.
- Be enrolled in an eligible program on the Demorest campus.
- And live in one of the following counties:
This does not affect any additional state or federal financial aid. It covers most face-to-face programs on the Demorest campus. Many programs award academic credit for experience in the field.
To discuss your eligibility for the Neighborhood Grant Program, please contact: