We are excited that you are considering Piedmont as your institute for higher education.
July 15: Application Deadline for Fall Semester
December 15: Application Deadline for Spring Semester
Piedmont University offers two options for undergraduate applications:
Please choose the most appropriate option for you. The Piedmont Admissions Office gives equal consideration to both types of applications.
Checklist to Being A Piedmont Lion
- Be admitted to Piedmont University
- Pay your deposit:
- Set up your student LIONS email (only after deposit is paid, and may take up to one week to be processed).
- Complete the Financial Aid Process
- Complete a FAFSA – The FAFSA should be completed yearly between October-January. Apply early! Piedmont’s FAFSA code is 001588.
- If you don't want to complete the FAFSA, you can complete the Institutional Aid Application.
- If you are an International or DACA Student, complete the International Aid Application.
- Complete the Financial Agreement (Steps to Complete the Financial Agreement).
- Send FINAL high school transcripts, AP scores, CLEP scores and official Dual Enrollment transcripts to undergraduate admissions.
- If living on campus, complete housing forms:
- Register for a Summer Orientation:
- Complete the Fall Course Preference Survey (will be sent to students’ LIONS emails beginning in May)
- Pay balance or set up payment plan (the deadline to set up a payment plan is July 15; the deadline to pay in full is 10 days prior to the start of classes).
- Complete the Guide to the Pride online Canvas course.
- Download the Piedmont University App.
- For residential students only—enroll or waive out of the SHIP insurance (you will receive information on SHIP through LIONS email in July).
- Complete Everfi online course (you will receive information to LIONS email in early August).