Student Life and Leadership at Piedmont College goes beyond social events, club meetings, and building one's resume. Our mission is to provide leadership and programming opportunities for you to become an active member of our community. There are many activities available for you to enjoy, explore, and establish skills through practical learning experiences. In short, we want you to get involved in campus life and start building your legacy!
Getting involved in campus life may mean more than you realize, and ways in which you can engage are as unique as you are! Here are just a few of the ways you can get involved at Piedmont through Student Activities:
- 40+ student organizations
- Academic Honor Societies
- Leadership Programs & Positions
- Performing Arts
- Religious Programs and Organizations
- Residence Hall Activities
- Student Government
- Student Media: radio, newspaper, TV!
- Student Work: positions available all over campus. Find the job that's right for you!
- Volunteerism & Service Learning
- Peer Mentoring & Education
- Entertainment and much more!
WHY GET INVOLVED? Getting involved in Student Activities gives you the opportunity to:
- Meet new people
- Develop your leadership skills
- Continue your learning outside of the classroom
- Make a difference on and off campus
- Pursue new or continued interests
- Explore major/career interests
- Network and build your resume
- Develop time management skills
- Discover your niche
- Have fun
- Build a LEGACY!