I'm an international student seeking to enroll at Piedmont College
Please contact Brenda Boonstra for more information and international deadlines.
1) Complete the online application. Please enter 000-00-0000 in the Social Security Number field.
2) Submit a course-by-course analysis of all secondary and post-secondary credits earned outside the U.S. We recommend utilizing the services of World Educational Services or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. or any current member of NACES. If submitting a secondary course work evaluation that reflects credits still in progress, the applicant must have a final official transcript submitted from the institution attended when available.
3) An official score report of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of the College Entrance Examination Board or the American College Test (ACT) of the American College Testing Programs is required. Non-native English speakers must also provide a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A satisfactory TOEFL score is 550 or higher on the paper-based version, 213 or higher on the computer-based version, or 79 or higher on the Internet-based version. A TOEFL score more than two years old will not be accepted. A satisfactory IELTS band score is 6 or higher. Scanned score reports of the above examinations are not acceptable for admissions consideration.
4) A completed health form, along with proof of health insurance and immunizations.
5) A financial statement showing sufficient availability of funds and the source of these funds for the first year of college.
6) When all of the items listed above are received and if the student has been accepted to the college, a Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status – For Academic and Language Students (I-20) can be released to the student.