Read the registration overview below for more information regarding how the online advising and registration process works.
- Plan your courses before meeting with your advisor.
- Schedule an advising meeting with your advisor.
- Review your planned schedule with your advisor, noting and fixing any warnings such as class conflicts, holds, and/or prerequisites needed.
- After you and your advisor agree on your plan, your advisor will remove your Advising Hold.
- Register for your planned courses during your registration period. Specific dates can be found on the Academic Calendar.