Some college events and gatherings may be altered or canceled to allow for safety protocols. Decisions regarding singular activities will be made by individual departments.
Fine Arts Events Guidelines
Fine Arts events are allowed with the following protocols:
- If you are ill, or have any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
- Audience size will be strictly limited.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to enter the facilities.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while in the facilities.
- Social distancing guidelines (6 feet) should be followed in the facilities and in seating between parties.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facilities for your use.
- Patrons are asked to avoid meeting with artists while inside the facilities.
- All faculty, staff, and students involved in the events are required to have their temperatures taken, and will wear face coverings at all times, except when performing.
- 45 patrons for each exhibit reception in the Mason-Sharfenstein Museum of Art
- All concerts will be in the Chapel with a maximum of 80 patrons for each concert
Patrons will be required to reserve seats online and bring confirmation to the concert. Click here for the reservation form.
- Maximum of parties of 4 for each performance to help maintain social distancing guidelines
- Ushers will escort patrons to and from seats to help maintain social distancing
- All shows will be in the Swanson Mainstage with 50% of seating capacity
Patrons must call the Theatre Box Office at 706-778-8500 x1355 to purchase tickets rather than purchasing online
- Ushers will escort patrons from seats to help maintain social distancing at the end of shows
- For more information about the shows, please visit the Theatre page.
Check out upcoming Fine Arts Events here.