Piedmont College Athletics "P" Club Hall of Fame
The Piedmont College Letter Club, known as the "P" Club, was established in 1922 to recognize those athletes who had earned their letter in a varsity sport, with membership limited to those who had achieved that goal. Membership is now open to those who played a varsity sport, to those who were part of the cheerleading teams, and to those who wish to support athletics at Piedmont College.
In the early 1980s, the membership established the Piedmont College Athletics Hall of Fame to recognize those athletes who were outstanding in their sport while at Piedmont and in their careers. New members in the Hall of Fame are inducted each year.
- To be considered for induction into the Hall of Fame an athlete must have completed his/her athletic career at least 5 years prior to consideration.
- Membership dues and donations to the Club are tax deductible and make it possible for the Club to produce four athletic banquets each year and to purchase equipment and materials needed by the Athletic Department.
- Yearly membership dues run from July 1 through June 30 and are $30 per person or $50 per couple. Pay Online
Benefits of a "P" Club Membership
• Free Admission to "P" Club Induction Ceremonies
• Free Admission to senior student-athlete banquet (April 2014)