Undergraduate Admissions Application Requirements
We consider applications under a rolling admissions policy. After applying, your advisor will contact you regarding additional requirements.
- Online undergraduate application and statement of purpose.
- Official high school transcripts or official GED records. For high school students, transcripts must show completion of at least the junior year of coursework, and upon graduation, final transcripts must be sent.
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores, if available. Students who have been out of high school for five or more years are not required to submit the SAT or ACT.
- Official transcripts from each college, university, or technical school.
- Any transfer student with fewer than 30 transferable semester credit hours from previously attended institutions must submit an official, final high school transcript or GED.
- If 30 hours of transferable semester credit have not been completed, the student must submit official ACT and/or SAT scores. Students who have been out of high school for five or more years are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores.
- Proof of English language proficiency through a satisfactory score on the TOEFL or IELTS.
- All official secondary and college records. All records obtained from an institution outside of the United States must be professionally evaluated.
A transient student is a student who is currently enrolled at another college and would like to temporarily enroll at Piedmont College. Transient students should fill out the Transient Student Application.