Chartwells, Piedmont’s culinary services partner, has developed extensive plans to effectively and safely serve our campus community amid the ongoing pandemic.
- Chartwells team members will continue to wear face coverings.
- Face coverings will be required in all dining areas for those who are unvaccinated.
- No outside guests will be allowed to dine until further notice.
- Chartwells will be monitoring for and mindful of social distancing when appropriate.
- Rather than self-service, dining services personnel will serve patrons in an effort to minimize cross-contamination.
- Food stations will be sanitized every 30 minutes.