Piedmont College believes in supporting those businesses and corporations who support Piedmont. Your annual gifts support programs, facility upgrades, fund student scholarships and more. Without the generosity of organizations like yours, we could not provide a Piedmont education to the number of students we currently serve.
Piedmont Partners contribute and are recognized at the President’s Council level. Your $1000 (or more) annual contribution to Piedmont allows us to recognize your business in many ways across the Piedmont community of faculty, staff, students, alumni and friends. Your donation will be put to use in the area of greatest current need although you may also choose to restrict your gift to Athletics, Fine Arts, Scholarships or another area of interest. With your help, we can ensure that every student has access to a comprehensive and innovative education.
Benefits of Piedmont Partners
- President’s Council listing on the Piedmont College Honor Roll on website and in Alumni Journal
- Your company logo and link on Piedmont Partners’ website
- Promotion of Partner’s webpage and your listing to 250 faculty & staff, 2300+ students and 17,000+ alumni & friends
- Exclusive updates from Piedmont College President James Mellichamp
- I nvitations for your company representative to attend the President’s Council Breakfast during Alumni Weekend and to other events throughout the year
- Recognition items emblematic of your company’s support
- Learn how to build a better workforce and make a great hire
YES! We Want to Partner with Piedmont!
NOTE: If you would prefer to spread your contribution to President's Council over 12 months, click "Other" on the form below and enter $83.33 as the amount and then check the box, "Make this a monthly gift" under "Recurring Gift."
Piedmont offers a number of programs designed for degree completion and working adults that may be attractive to your employees. We offer a variety of online classes, hybrid degree and cohorts in the workplace. The Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Business Administration provides concentrations in General Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Data Science, and Hospitality & Tourism Management. The BS degree in Leadership Studies offers concentrations in Communications, Organizational Leadership, and Human Behavior. This program is particularly designed for the working adult in a hybrid-online format. At the graduate level, Piedmont offers MBA degrees and will work with employers offering Deferred Billing or Tuition Remission to their employees.
Piedmont College Career Services helps students find and prepare for a meaningful career. Our services are designed to serve students and employers at every level. Contact Mark Elam (firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-894-4214) to explore ways to find your next superstar!