The LPN-BSN nursing program begins in the fall on both campuses.
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THE STEPS BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION TO THE SCHOOL OF NURSING AND HEALTH SCIENCES.
1. Apply and be accepted to Piedmont College - Application deadline is December 1, 2016. You will not be able to apply to the School of Nursing until you are given a Piedmont student ID, which will be given to you once you have been accepted.
2. Have official transcripts sent from ALL colleges previously attended to the Piedmont College Admissions Office.
- Complete or plan to complete all general education courses with a minimum of a “C” before Fall 2017. If the initial grade is a “C” or higher, repeat grades will not be counted. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Refer to the transfer chart for equivalent courses at another institution.
4. Complete the TEAS V or TEAS 6 exam — you can take it no more than two times per academic year and must wait 30 days between each attempt — results must be from within the academic year of application. TEAS scores must be sent to Piedmont College, School of Nursing and Health Sciences to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are several schools with the word "Piedmont" in them. Make sure you select the correct one.
5. The student should complete a 300 word or less essay. It should be typed, 12 font and double space, emailed to email@example.com.
What is your philosophy of nursing and how can it have a global impact on healthcare?
Wednesday, August 24 1-5pm Daniel Hall Room 305 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Thursday, September 22 1-5pm Daniel Hall Room 305 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Friday, October 28 1-5pm Daniel Hall Room 305 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Thursday, September 1 1-5pm Computer Lab Room 1 Lane Hall (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Wednesday, October 12 1-5pm Computer Lab Room 1 Lane Hall (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
The 2016 Teas exam on the Athens and Demorest Campus, will be a $75.00 non-refundable fee. This fee will hold your spot on the date of your choosing. You will not be able to change the date once you have paid for the spot.
Payment may only be made on the Demorest Campus in Daniel Hall room 407 to Cat Simpson or by mailing your payment to R.H. Daniel School of Nursing Attn: Cat Simpson, Po Box 10 Demorest Ga 30535. Payments may not be made online or in the business office.
Payments will not be accepted at the Athens Campus. Check, Money Order or exact cash will only be accepted. Please make checks out to Piedmont College School of Nursing. For further information please contact Cat Simpson at 706-776-0116.
5. Send a copy of a valid Georgia LPN license.
ALL TRANSCRIPTS, AND TEAS SCORE(S) MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JANUARY 15, 2017 TO CAT SIMPSON. ANY APPLICATIONS NOT COMPLETELY FILLED OUT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE PIEDMONT COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL OF NURSING AND HEALTH SCIENCES HAVE RECEIVED ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO JANUARY 15, 2017.
P.O. Box 10
Demorest, GA 30535
Fax Number: 706-778-0701
For more information, contact:
Demorest Campus: Cat Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Athens Campus: Katrina Hill at email@example.com