What You Can Expect
- High School students: a student-led campus tour, an information session and/or a question-and-answer session with an Admissions Counselor(usually 30-minute admissions presentation, 60-75 minute walking tour)
- Middle School students: a student-led campus tour and a college readiness engagement activity
- Elementary School students: a student-led campus tour
- At least one chaperone for every 10-15 students is required with a maximum group size of 75.
- Due to the high volume of individual student visits, group visits are offered during select months of the year based on the Admissions Office's discretion.
- Group visits are available Tuesdays and Thursdays, with availability starting at 10:00 a.m. Group visits are not offered during weekends, holidays, and select weeks throughout the year.
- Overnight visits and classroom visits are not available for groups to request.
- Lunch is not provided. High School students interested in eating at the Dining Center may contact Dining Services prior to visiting campus.
- The group contact, if offered a visit, must confirm the date and time offered no later than two weeks after receiving a Group Visit offer email. Due to the high volume of requests, groups cannot exceed the two-week confirmation period.
- Group visit requests must be processed at least two weeks prior to requested visit date
- If the group arrives more than 10 minutes late, there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate their scheduled visit.
- Only one group visit can be scheduled per day, and groups are accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Group Visits are not guaranteed.