Getting Started - New Students
1. After applying for admission to Piedmont College, you will need to register for eBenefits through the VA website, www.ebenefits.va.gov. After you have registered for eBenefits, you will complete and submit the application for benefits.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill® – Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR&E) (Chapter 31)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) (Chapter 35)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32)
2. After completing step one, you will receive your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) in the mail. Bring a copy of this COE to the Registrar’s Office or scan and email to Caroline Passini or fax to 706.776.2811.
3. You will also need to fill out the Piedmont College Veterans Request for Certification form.
4. After completing steps 1-3, you are now able to register for classes on the appropriate date. Once you register for classes, the school certifying official will be able to submit your enrollment certification in VA Once (VA Certification Online). Certifications are normally done at least 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the semester.