Employer Partnership Options
Funds collected through the Piedmont College Employer Partnership Program help to support student Career Expeditions in Georgia and throughout the United States as well as Career Service operations such as assessments for student major exploration, career resources, and student grants. Thank you for your support of Piedmont College and student learning opportunities.
Piedmont Partner Program
- Reserved Tabling Space once each semester in the Student Commons
- Scheduled information session or networking event in the Student Commons with light refreshments
- Targeted marketing in the weekly student newsletter for two weeks prior to recruitment visit/event
- Introductions to key faculty and administrative staff to connect with student leaders
- Classroom presentation scheduling (if available)
- Targeted emails to a limited number of majors on your behalf through-out the year
- Office space allocated for recruiting day or on-campus interviews
- On-Campus interview day with marketing and scheduling support
- Access to annual Piedmont College Resume Book
On-Campus Recruitment Options
- Reserved Tabling Space in the Student Commons
- Information Session with A/V Access in Student Commons
- Lunch or Dinner vouchers at Commons Cafeteria for two recruiters
- Targeted Email Marketing two weeks prior to event
- On-Campus Interviews
- Office space allocated for up to two recruiters
- Interview Scheduling Support
- Targeted Email Marketing
- Networking Event for up to 25 students with beverage station, set-up and email marketing
Post Job Vacancies
This is your FREE opportunity to post any vacant positions to our online job and internship database, Purple Briefcase. This database is available to Piedmont College students and alumni only.
1. Create an account
2. Click on the “my schools” tab
3. Request a connection with Piedmont College
Once you see an email confirming your connection to a school you have requested access to, you will then be able to select that school and post a job.
1. Click on the “add a job" tab
2. Select Piedmont College
3. Enter the job information
Should you have questions or need assistance posting, please contact Brittany Stemmler, Director of Career Education & Professional Development.
Host Piedmont Students
If you would be interested in hosting Piedmont Students at your business for a tour, information session, or job shadowing opportunity please contact Brittany Stemmler.
If you are interested in co-presenting with the Director of Career Education & Professional Development during a student presentation, please contact Brittany Stemmler, Director of Career Education & Professional Development.