Chartwells, Piedmont’s culinary services partner, has developed extensive plans to effectively and safely serve our campus community.
- Limiting dine-in capacity and removing some tables and chairs to allow for social distancing.
- Only students, faculty, and staff will be served. No visitor dining.
- Buffets will be served by attendants. Pre-ordered meals will be made available.
- Beverages are attendant served.
- Use of disposable dinnerware and wrapped cutlery.
- Serving lines will be configured to allow for social distancing.
- Face coverings will be required to enter dining areas but may be removed at the table to eat.