Hospitality & Tourism Management
We Develop Leaders.
With an economic impact of $60 billion annually, hospitality and tourism is the second-largest industry in the state of Georgia. Career opportunities abound. Piedmont’s Hospitality & Tourism Management (HSTM) Program blends thoughtful classroom learning with the real-world experience that will help you grow and thrive in this fast-growing field.
Why Hospitality & Tourism Management at Piedmont?
- Benefit from Piedmont’s partnerships with The Classic Center Authority, The Classic Center Cultural Foundation and many local restaurants and hotels.
- Learn how to apply the sound business and management practices that are a cornerstone of a Harry W. Walker School of Business education in a fast-paced, customer-oriented atmosphere.
- Be equipped with the skills needed to become a leader in their chosen field, such as restaurant and hotel management, wedding and event planning and more.
- Develop important contacts in the hospitality and tourism industry that will pave the way for career opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to work in The Classic Center and learn from staff there.
- For more information, visit our FAQ webpage.
Where do I start?
Want More Info?
Call 706-778-8500 x1002
We'll Call You (Form)