Make Business Your Priority.
There are countless reasons to earn your MBA, and we understand that you have just as many choices of where to earn your degree. We've made it easy to see why Piedmont is the place for you! (View Rack Card)
Convenience & accessibility
Evening classes for working adults
Small class size—Get to know your professors
Excellent value with NO added fees
MBA Program Facts
- 100% Face-to-Face Instruction with Ph.D. Faculty
- Conveniently offered at Athens & Demorest campuses
- This is a lock-step 12-course program
- Evening classes (6–10:20 PM)
- Choose 18 Months, up to six-year duration
- Start the program any semester: Spring, Summer & Fall
- Non-business majors accepted with prerequisites
- We will work with any employer for deferred billing/tuition remission
Hear what our students have to say!
Will your employer pay your tuition?
We will work with any employer offering Deferred Billing or Tuition Remission to their employees.
Step One: Take this form to your HR officer: Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan Application
Step Two: Ask your HR officer to contact the Piedmont College Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 776-0101.
MBA Program Additional Links:
Questions? Contact Us!
DEMOREST or ATHENS CAMPUS: 706-778-8500 x1352 | email@example.com
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) Quality Assurance Report
The Walker School of Business received national accreditation in November 2007 from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for both the undergraduate and graduate business programs. ACBSP’s mission is to establish, promote, and recognize education programs, teaching of business courses, and student learning outcomes in colleges and universities throughout the United States and abroad.