Piedmont College
Piedmont was founded in 1897 as the J.S. Green Collegiate Institute and named for a local Methodist banker. In 1901, it was purchased by Congregational churches and renamed for the piedmont region. In 1947 Piedmont became an independent college, although it retains its long affiliation with the Congregational Churches and with the United Church of Christ.
Pedestrian Bridge over US 441 Historic
Pedestrian Bridge
  up
To Daniel Hall