Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
2. Official, final and sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
3. Three professional references using our online professional reference system.
4. Official Test score from either the GRE General Test (35th percentile on the GRE verbal and quantitative sections) or Miller Analogies Test (minimum-35th percentile).
7. For Art Education, applicants must have completed an art degree at the undergraduate level. Any exceptions must be approved by the Art Department Chair based upon a portfolio of past work.
8. For Music Education, applicants must have completed a music degree at the undergraduate level. Any exceptions must be approved by the Music Department Chair.