Master of Arts (M.A.) Requirements
Eligibility for application requires a bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 cumulative GPA from a regionally accredited college or university and a valid professional teaching certificate.
2.Official, final and sealed transcript from the college or university awarding the Bachelor's degree showing all course work from all colleges and universities attended.
3. Three professional references using our online professional reference system, one each from
a: Supervising administrator
b: Former professor or instructor
c: Professional colleague
4. Copy of valid, clear-renewable current certificate at the appropriate level.
6. Official test score from either the GRE General Test (minimum 35th percentile) on verbal and quantitative or 35th percentile on the Miller Analogies test. OR completed professional Admissions Option.
7. NOTE: If you are not currently employed full-time in a school district and do not have a current background check, you must submit information to receive a cleared background check using CertifiedBackground.com.
8. Applicants for Music Education must have a Level 4 certificate in Music Education, and submit a video audition or arrange for a live audition.
9. Applicants for Art Education must have a Level 4 certificate in Art Education, and submit a portfolio of art work.