School of Business
Spring Semester: December 1st
Summer Semester: April 15th
Fall Semester: July 1st
Eligibility for application requires a bachelor’s degree with a 2.75 cumulative GPA from a regionally accredited college or university. The bachelor’s degree may be in any field, including business.*
2. Current, reported GRE General Test or GMAT score. Official test scores should be sent to Graduate Admissions from the testing service.
3. Final, Official transcript from the regionally accredited college or university awarding your bachelor’s degree. This must be submitted in a sealed envelope sent from the registrar’s office. (Piedmont College transcripts are on file.)
4. Three professional references using our online professional reference system
5. Resumé (included with online application submission)
6. Current job description (included with online application submission)
*Non-business undergraduate majors applying for the MBA degree may be required to take certain prerequisite courses as part of the program of study. Prerequisite courses, if required, are determined by the MBA advisors at the time of the first academic advisement session.