Fitness & Recreation
The Fitness Center is now located across the Bridge over Historic 441!
We are excited to report we have added three new instructors to our instructor network, including one other staff instructor and two student instructors. Some of the staff and students from the fitness center attended fitness workshops this summer and are adding Yoga to our Fall class schedule!
All instructors have been certified in group instruction and CPR. In addition, the staff of the FC can now offer the Piedmont Community the following classes including, but not limited to: Pilates, Yoga, Kickboxing, and Zumba. With a total of four fitness instructors, we are able to expand the fitness class schedule to include lunch and late evening classes to offer a group experience for those who may need a break from studies or encouragement in starting a fitness program.
Piedmont College and Chartwell's have teamed up to make it easier for you to find better choices by offering some great way for you to improve your health and life!
Fall 2013 Fitness Center Hours
|Monday- Thursday||6 AM - Midnight
|Friday||6 AM- 10 PM
|Saturday||9 AM - 2 PM|
|Sunday||4 PM - 10 PM
Winter Break Fitness Center Hours - Begins December 10th
|Monday- Thursday||9 AM - 1 PM & 4 PM -7:30 PM
Winter Break Group Fitness Schedule
Dec. 9 @ 5:15 PM - 20- 20- 20! Cardio, Strength, Core
Dec. 10 @ 12:15 PM - 30 minute workout
Dec. 12 @ 12:15 PM - 30 minute workout
Dec. 16 @ 5:15 PM - 20- 20- 20! Cardio, Strength, Core
Dec. 17 @ 12:15 PM - 30 minute workout
Dec. 18 @ 12:15 PM - 30 minute workout
Dec. 19 @ 12:15 PM - 30 minute workout
The fitness center will be closed from December 20th - January 4th.
All new students to Piedmont College must complete and print out registration for fitness center- found on line or complete registration in fitness center and show Piedmont College ID. WELCOME LIONS!!
- Please bring your ID card to fitness center
- Shirt, shorts/pants required
- Athletic shoes must be worn on basketball court, walking tracking and fitness area at all times.
- Replace all weights to proper area after use
- Tobacco Free Facility
- Membership limited to students, faculty and staff of Piedmont College
- Anti bacterial wipes are provided for all equipment
- Cardiovascular time limit of no more than 20 minutes on machines if someone is waiting
Handle equipment with care
- No cell phone use in Fitness Center
- Lockers are for day use only
- Lost and Found area is at the front desk
|Piedmont Fitness Center
706-778-3000 ext. 3488 (FITT)
Demorest, Georgia 30535
Or submit your questions online