Registrar's OfficeTRANSIENT STUDENT INFORMATION
In order to become a transient student at Piedmont College, you must obtain a letter of transient permission from your current school. The requirements for obtaining transient permission are different at each college. Please contact your school to see if you meet their criteria. We do not accept transient students who are not in good academic standing. This transient permission document may be mailed or faxed to the address below. Please be sure that your transient letter includes your name, social security number, current address, telephone number, date of birth, and e-mail address.
PO Box 10
Demorest GA 30535
(FAX: (706) 776-2811)
Once we have received the transient letter, you will be mailed a post card or sent an email which contains information about registration.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact the Office of the Registrar at the phone number below:
NOTE: Upon completion of your courses, you must send a written request for your transcripts to be sent to your current school. Grades and/or transcripts will not be released without your written consent.
Requirements for obtaining transient permission are as follows:
2. The student must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher at Piedmont College.
3. The student must not be enrolled in his/her last 30 hours at Piedmont College (ie--senior).
4. It is the student's responsibility to have the transcripts sent back to Piedmont College for credit.
5. Please see the back of the transient form for more details.
6. Graduate students wishing to be given transient permission must have the Dean's signature as well.
Click here to find out if the classes will transfer!