Registration and AdvisementFall 2013
ATHENS REGISTRATION: August 12, 2013
DEMOREST REGISTRATION: August 14, 2013
TIMES: 10:00 am until 6:00 pm
ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION, INCLUDING ARRANGEMENTS
FOR PAYMENT, ON REGISTRATION DAY OR DURING PREREGISTRATION!
Any students registering after registration day will be charged a late registration fee of $50.
Return to Registrar's homepage
- The Drop/Add period is the first five days of Fall/Spring Semesters and the first three days of the Summer Session.
- An advisor's signature is required on each drop/add. Instructors are only required to sign after the drop/add period has ended.
- Students may not add an 8-week class after the first class meeting has been held.
- Freshmen and Dually Enrolled students are not permitted to change schedules without permission of Dr. Almagno.
- Students registering for Capstone or Senior Seminar courses must apply for graduation at the same time.
- A student who withdraws from a class after the drop/add period will be charged tuition, and a grade of "W" will appear on his/her academic transcript. A student who wishes to withdraw from a course must fill out a Drop/Add form and have his/her advisor and the instructor of the course sign it.
their class schedule. Failure to properly enroll in a class will result in the receipt of no credit for the course.
Failure to properly withdraw from a class will result in an "F" in the course.
Contact us at (706) 776-0112 if you have questions!