School of Nursing & Health Sciences
(Programs are offered at Demorest and Athens campuses unless noted.)
Nursing Program Applications
• Pre Licensure Nursing Program Application Requirements
Pre-licensure is for those applicants who have never held a nursing license.
• LPN-BSN Nursing Program Application Requirements
LPN-to-BSN is for those applicants who currently hold a licensed practical nursing license in Georgia.
• RN-to-BSN Program Application
RN to BSN those applicants who have an associate degree or diploma in nursing and hold a registered nursing license in Georgia
• Master of Science in Nursing Application
For nurses wishing to expand their knowledge base and advance in their careers in Nursing Education or Nursing Administration.
Health Sciences Program Applications
• Athletic Training (Demorest only)
Admission to Piedmont does not guarantee admission to the Athletic Training program, and students must also meet all admission criteria specified by the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
• Excercise Sport Science (Demorest only)
Students admitted to Piedmont may simply declare a major in Exercise Sport Science.
• Health Care Administration
Students admitted to Piedmont may simply declare a major in Health Care Administration.
Code of Ethics
The School of Nursing and Health Sciences at Piedmont College and the Georgia Board of Nursing believe that nurses should be held to the highest moral standards and code of ethics. The School of Nursing and Health Sciences maintains the right to deny admission to the program for good cause. Reasons for denial of admission may include but are not limited to the following:
- Application by fraudulent means or through misrepresentation of facts.
- Physical, mental or emotional incapacity or unfitness.
- Conviction, plea of guilty or a plea of nolo contendere for violation of a law punishable as a felony or misdemeanor other than a minor traffic violation.
- Personal conduct that seriously reduces the applicant’s potential for administering safe nursing care because of conduct detrimental to the health or welfare of others.
If you have questions, please call the Demorest Campus at (706)776-0116 or the Athens Campus at (706)354-4772.
Linda Scott, Ph.D.
Dean, RH. Daniel School of Nursing and Health Sciences