10-4-10 Young Alumni Program
Recent grads give 10-4-10
We understand new grads may not be able to give a lot, but the 10–4-10 program helps you to give! To be a 10-4-10 giver, just give at least $10 per year for the first 10 years after graduation. It’s that simple. You can even designate your gift to your academic department, a scholarship, athletics or anywhere else you would like. It’s flexible giving.
You can't do much for $10 anymore ... but here are five things you can do:
1) Buy beakers for Piedmont's science department
2) Help the music department purchase sheet music for its various music ensembles
3) Buy a meal for an athlete at an away game.
4) Help the Theatre Department purchase props, supplies, and make-up for upcoming performances
5) Help student life pay for activities that were once offered to you
All of your small gifts make a BIG difference at Piedmont.
To become a 10-4-10 giver, click here.