Distinguished Alumni Award
1. Outstanding record of achievements in his/her career.
2. Demonstrated qualities of leadership.
3. Contributions to public and community affairs.
4. Support for Piedmont College, its students, faculty and alumni.
5. Graduated or matriculated and left in good standing from Piedmont College prior to May 1996.
Step 1: Fill out the nomination form online.
Print this nominations form and mail with supporting information to:
1971 Zach S. Henderson and Claude L. Purcell
1980 James R. Taylor
1981 Carroll T. Love and Mary L. Griggs
1982 E. Luther Buice and Jesse F. Stinecipher
1983 Elmer T. Welch
1984 Maxie F. Skinner
1985 Horace W. Sturgis
1986 Joseph W. Griggs and Lucile O. Beane
1987 Philip L. Landrum
1988 Joseph A. Boyd, Jr.
1989 Pat Hallford
1990 J. Philip Bowen
1991 Para Lee Brock
1992 Jack K. Acree and M. Reynolds Bush
1993 Sam H. Flint and Earl D. Higdon
1994 Billy E. Frye
1995 Nelle Farr Singleton
1996 Thomas H. Riden
1997 Robert E. Bowman, Jr. and Howard L. Parris
1998 William F. Prokasy and Glenn W. (Jack) Ellard
1999 Eugene W. Owen
2000 John C. Foster
2001 J. Philip Ballard, Jr. and D. Herbert Long
2002 Bobby R. Bagley and Charles K. Sewell
2003 Howard (Doc) Ayers and E. Brown Pinkston
2004 Edward D. Ariail
2005 W. Anderson Dillworth and W. Vance Grant
2006 W. Lloyd Hunter
2007 Marvin L. Hudson
2008 Nelle Hood Higdon
2009 Marion T. Hunt
2010 Eric B. Williams
2011 Lyndol Cain
2012 Susan S. Kyle and Dwain A. Toney