Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
Eligibility for application requires a bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 cumulative GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
2. Final, Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. These must be submitted in sealed envelopes sent from the registrar’s office. (Piedmont College transcripts are on file.)
3. Three professional references using our online professional reference system.
4. Current, reported GRE General Test (minimum 800 on verbal and quantitative sections or its equivalent on the revised GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (minimum 374 scaled score). Official test scores should be sent to Graduate Admissions from the testing service. (More information).
7. Applicants for Music Education must have a music major or equivalent and submit a video audition or arrange for a live audition.
8. Applicants for Art Education must have an art major or equivalent submit a portfolio of art work for review.