Eligibility for application requires a master’s degree with a 3.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale from a regionally accredited college or university, a current clear, renewable level 5 T or S certificate and two or more years of verified successful teaching experience at a public or a private school accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) or the Georgia Accrediting Commission Inc. (GAC) at the Accredited With Quality (AWQ) or Accredited (ACC) level. Please note: This program is technology intensive and candidates must possess appropriate skills in order to be successful.
2. Final, Official transcript from the regionally accredited college or university awarding your master’s degree. This must be submitted in a sealed envelope sent from the registrar’s office. (Piedmont College transcripts are on file.)
3. Three professional references using our online professional reference system, one each from
- Supervising administrator
- Former professor or instructor
- Professional colleague
4. Copy of current clear, renewable Level 5 T or S certificate.
5. GRE General Test or Miller Analogies Test score. (More information). Note: This is not required if you earned your master's degree from Piedmont College.
6. Photocopies of the two most recent annual evaluations. Classroom observations are not acceptable. These must verify two years of satisfactory experience in accredited public or private schools. (This can be completed using the online reference system.)