I'm an international student seeking to enroll at Piedmont College
1) Complete the online application by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Please enter 000-00-0000 in the Social Security Number field.
2) An official copy of secondary records and an official record of any college work completed. All secondary and college credits received outside the U.S. must be professionally evaluated to be awarded credit towards a degree from Piedmont College. Please contact World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., at (www.jsilny.com).
3) An official score report of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of the College Entrance Examination Board or the American College Test (ACT) of the American College Testing Programs is required. Non-native English speakers must also provide a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign
Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A
satisfactory TOEFL score is 550 or higher on the paper-based version, 213 or higher on
the computer-based version, or 79 or higher on the Internet-based version. A TOEFL score
more than two years old will not be accepted. A satisfactory IELTS band score is 6 or higher.
4) A completed health form, along with proof of health insurance and immunizations.
5) A financial statement showing sufficient availability of funds and the source of these funds for four years of college. Before an I-20 can be issued for an admitted international student, the student must place on account with Piedmont College an amount equal to the first year’s tuition ($27,000 US).
Meet Your Advisor
Dustin graduated from Elbert County High School before attending Piedmont College in 2007. While working on his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy & Religion, his campus involvement included debate, newspaper, film club, and ethics bowl. Dustin traveled through the United States and parts of Mexico after graduating in 2011 and became an admissions advisor at Piedmont in early 2014. "I want to encourage others to discover the value of a liberal arts education, and this is a perfect place for that type of experience. There is a certain sense of community here that you'd be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. Whether it's members of the faculty, staff, or students, everyone genuinely cares about your success."