Dual Enrollment Students
I'm a current high school student seeking Dual Enrollment information.
Application procedures for new dual-enrollment students Spring 2014 & Fall 2014:
- STEP 1: Complete an online admissions application.
- STEP 2: Submit official SAT/ACT scores and high school transcripts.
- STEP 3: Download the Piedmont College-Demorest Dual Enrollment Packet for Spring 2014 HERE and Fall 2014 HERE. Review the Dual Enrollment Requirements/Policies. Submit the following: (1)Dual Enrollment Eligibility Checklist & (2)Dual Enrollment Recommendation Form. Mail to: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Piedmont College, PO Box 10, Demorest, GA 30535.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ALL MATERIALS IS NOVEMBER 15, 2013 FOR SPRING 2014 AND JUNE 1, 2014 FOR FALL 2015.
- STEP 4: Students must go online to www.gacollege411.org to complete the Georgia ACCEL forms. They must be filled out completely; listing what classes the student has permission to take. Student deadline for completing ACCEL forms online for SPRING 2014 is NOVEMBER 15, 2013 and for FALL 2014 is JULY 1, 2014.
- STEP 5: High School counselors or Home School administrators must certify students.
- STEP 6: Registration day for SPRING 2014 will be January 3, 3014 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Registration day for FALL 2014 will be JULY 8, 2014. Times will be assigned for FALL 2014 registration. Students will select courses from a limited list provided by Piedmont College. Night classes are not available for dual enrollment students.
Meet your advisor
Brenda grew up in a small town in western Michigan. She graduated from Calvin College, a, private liberal arts college in Grand Rapids, MI with a degree in Biology. Her plans were to attend medical School, but instead she and her husband started their family—which grew to include 5 children. Brenda joined the admissions team in January of 2011 to assist adult learners in their pursuit of higher education. Being the wife of a “non-traditional” student has given her some understanding of how difficult the decision can be, but also how hard it is to actually carry it through after the decision has been made. Piedmont College is the perfect place to put the plan into action with the small class sizes, flexible scheduling, dual campuses and most of all, approachable professors. “I will be happy to help you in any way that I can to make the application process as smooth as possible.”
Advisor For: Joint (Dual) Enrollment Students