I'm an international student seeking to enroll at Piedmont College in Athens
- Complete the online application by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Please enter 000-00-0000 in the Social Security Number field.
- An official copy of secondary records and an official record of any college work completed. All secondary and college credits received outside the U.S. must be professionally evaluated to be awarded credit towards a degree from Piedmont College. Please contact World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or Josef Silney and Associates (www.jsilny.com).
- An official score report of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of the College Entrance Examination Board or the American College Test (ACT) of the American College Testing Programs is required. Non-native English speakers must also provide a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A satisfactory TOEFL score is 550 or higher on the paper-based version, 213 or higher on the computer-based version, or 79 or higher on the Internet-based version. A TOEFL score more than two years old will not be accepted. A satisfactory IELTS band score is 6 or higher.
- A completed health form, along with proof of health insurance and immunizations.
- A financial statement showing sufficient availability of funds and the source of these funds for four years of college. Before an I-20 can be issued for an admitted international student, the student must place on account with Piedmont College an amount equal to the first year’s tuition ($27,000 US).
Please mail me more information about Piedmont College in Athens
- Application Deadlines
- Advanced Placement (AP) Credits
- What happens after I apply?
- Admission Policy
- Practice Tests (SAT, ACT, Compass and more)
Meet Your Advisor
Coordinator of Adult Enrollment
706-778-8500 ext. 1223 or 1-800-277-7020
Anthony, originally from Tavares, Fla., has been associated with Piedmont College since 1999, first as a student and then as a staff member in Graduate Admissions and now in Undergraduate Admissions. He has held the positions of Coordinator, Assistant Director, and Director of Graduate Admissions and has been in his current position as Coordinator of Adult Enrollment since May 2012. While lettering for four years on the basketball team, he earned both a B.A. degree in psychology and a Master of Public Administration degree from Piedmont. "What I love about our Piedmont is that it provides a scholarly learning environment in a family atmosphere,” Anthony says. He enjoys working for and promoting Piedmont and seeks to provide any assistance necessary to make the application process the easiest step for potential students to meet their educational goals. Anthony and his wife, Jennifer, also a Piedmont alum, and their two sons live in Mt. Airy, Ga., and he enjoys playing, watching and coaching sports and spending time with his family and friends.