Dual Enrollment Students
I'm a current high school student seeking Dual Enrollment information.
Application procedures for new dual-enrollment students FALL 2014 & SPRING 2015:
- STEP 1: Complete an online admissions application.
- STEP 2: Submit official SAT/ACT scores and high school transcripts.
- STEP 3: Download the Piedmont College-Athens Dual Enrollment Packet for Fall 2014 & Spring 2015. Review the Dual Enrollment Requirements/Policies. Submit the following: (1)Dual Enrollment Eligibility Checklist & (2)Dual Enrollment Recommendation Form. Mail to: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Piedmont College, PO Box 10, Demorest, GA 30535.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ALL MATERIALS FOR FALL 2014 IS JUNE 1, 2013; FOR SPRING 2015 IS NOVEMBER 15, 2014.
- STEP 4: Students must go online to www.gacollege411.org to complete the Georgia ACCEL forms. They must be filled out completely; listing what classes the student has permission to take. Student deadline for completing ACCEL forms online for FALL 2014 is JUNE 10, 2014; for SPRING 2015 is NOVEMBER 15, 2014.
- STEP 5: High School counselors or Home School administrators must certify students at www.gacollege411.org.
- STEP 6: Registration day for FALL 2014 will be June 17, 2014, from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Registration day for SPRING 2015 will be January 2, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Students will select courses from a limited list provided by Piedmont College. Night classes are not available.
Meet Your Advisor
Director of Undergraduate Admissions
706-778-8500, ext. 1529 or 1-800-277-7020
Brenda grew up in a small town in western Michigan. She graduated from Calvin College, a, private liberal arts college in Grand Rapids, MI with a degree in Biology. Her plans were to attend medical School, but instead she and her husband started their family—which grew to include 5 children. Brenda joined the admissions team in January of 2011 to assist adult learners in their pursuit of higher education. She was named Director of Undergraduate Admissions in April of 2012. Being the wife of a “non-traditional” student, as well as the mother of 5 college students, has given her some understanding of how difficult choosing a college can be, but also how many factors can influence this decision. Piedmont College is the perfect place to put plan into action with the small class sizes, flexible scheduling, dual campuses and most of all, approachable professors. “I will be happy to help you in any way that I can to make the application and admission process as smooth as possible.”
Advisor For: Joint (Dual) Enrollment Students