Dual Enrollment Students
I'm a current high school student seeking Dual Enrollment information.
Application procedures for new dual-enrollment students FALL 2013 & SPRING 2014:
- STEP 1: Complete an online admissions application.
- STEP 2: Submit official SAT/ACT scores and high school transcripts.
- STEP 3: Download the Piedmont College-Athens Dual Enrollment Packet for Fall 2013 & Spring 2014. Review the Dual Enrollment Requirements/Policies. Submit the following: (1)Dual Enrollment Eligibility Checklist & (2)Dual Enrollment Recommendation Form. Mail to: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Piedmont College, PO Box 10, Demorest, GA 30535.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ALL MATERIALS IS JUNE 1, 2013.
- STEP 4: Students must go online to www.gacollege411.org to complete the Georgia ACCEL forms. They must be filled out completely; listing what classes the student has permission to take. Student deadline for completing ACCEL forms online for FALL 2013 is JUNE 9, 2013.
- STEP 5: High School counselors or Home School administrators must certify students at www.gacollege411.org.
- STEP 6: Students will be given one day to complete the registration process once all paperwork has been received and the student has been admitted into the College. Registration day for FALL 2013 will be June 18, 2013, from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM. After that time, students will not be allowed to modify their schedule. Students will select courses from a limited list provided by Piedmont College. Night classes are not available.
Meet Your Advisor
Director of Undergraduate Admissions
706-778-8500, ext. 1529 or 1-800-277-7020
Brenda grew up in a small town in western Michigan. She graduated from Calvin College, a, private liberal arts college in Grand Rapids, MI with a degree in Biology. Her plans were to attend medical School, but instead she and her husband started their family—which grew to include 5 children. Brenda joined the admissions team in January of 2011 to assist adult learners in their pursuit of higher education. Being the wife of a “non-traditional” student has given her some understanding of how difficult the decision can be, but also how hard it is to actually carry it through after the decision has been made. Piedmont College is the perfect place to put the plan into action with the small class sizes, flexible scheduling, dual campuses and most of all, approachable professors. “I will be happy to help you in any way that I can to make the application process as smooth as possible.”
Advisor For: Joint (Dual) Enrollment Students