I'm a traditional Freshman
A traditional student is defined as a student who has been out of high school for less than five years and has not taken any college courses with the exception of dual enrollment courses.
Traditional Freshmen should submit the following items to be considered for admissions:
- A Free Application with the required essay;
- An official transcript of all high school diploma course work or an official home-school transcript;
- An official score report of the results of the SAT or ACT test;
- An official transcript of all dual enrollment credits from each college or university attended, if applicable;
- If an applicant satisfied the requirements for a GED, the official assessment scores report.
Please mail me more information about Piedmont College in Athens.
I'm ready to submit my free application now!
Meet Your Advisor
Jennifer graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2004 with a bachelor of arts degree in History. Jennifer moved to Athens, GA in the spring of 2005 and quickly fell in love with the Classic City. Before joining the Piedmont team Jennifer worked right across Prince Avenue serving as the Executive Director for the Taylor-Grady House and the Junior League of Athens. “I have watched Piedmont grow over the past few years and I am excited to be apart of such an excellent school with such wonderful people to work along side. I look forward to talking with you and will be happy to walk you through our admissions proccess and tell you all about the opportunities that Piedmont College has for you!”