Congratulations on being accepted to Piedmont College!
Fall 2014 - Traditional Freshmen
- If you haven't been to visit yet, contact us for a tour! We can set up a time for you to meet your Financial Aid advisor and an academic advisor in your area of interest.
- Pay your matriculation deposit. You may pay online or you may print off the forms and submit them along with payment to Piedmont College, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, PO Box 10, Demorest GA 30535.
- Keep us up to date. Send us any new test scores and provide a final copy of your transcript upon graduation.
- Fill out the FAFSA. You can contact Financial Aid at anytime at 706-776-0114
- Registration for SUMMER semester will begin April 15, 2014. Late registration day will be May 20, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. There is no additional fee for late registration.
- Registration for FALL semester will begin April 15, 2014. Late registration day will be August 13, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There is no additional fee for late registration.
- Submit your matriculation Deposit. You may pay online.
- Classes for SUMMER semester begin on May 28, 2014. Classes for FALL semester begin August 14, 2014.