Congratulations on being accepted to Piedmont College!
Fall 2013 - Traditional Freshmen
- If you haven't been to visit yet, contact us for a tour! We can set up a time for you to meet your Financial Aid advisor and an academic advisor in your area of interest.
- Pay your matriculation deposit. You may pay online or you may print off the forms and submit them along with payment to Piedmont College, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, PO Box 10, Demorest GA 30535.
- Keep us up to date. Send us any new test scores and provide a final copy of your transcript upon graduation.
- Fill out the FAFSA. You can contact Financial Aid at anytime at 706-776-0114
Fall 2013 - Transfer Students
- • Early registration for Athens transfer students will be held on June 18, 2013, from Noon–6 p.m.
- • Submit your matriculation Deposit. You may pay online.
- • Classes begin on Aug. 15, 2013.